We believe that mutual respect is the key to equilibrium in a relationship among people and that there is nothing more important in our world than the human being.
For this reason, all our actions are associated with this principle, from the daily dealings with employees, clients, suppliers and families, to the community by means of city administration, social entities, schools and so on. Examples of this are various social and sport activities provided by Igaratiba, especially at the club, Clube de Campo and at Varandas Restaurant, regional references.
- Selo Amigo da Criança (Program for children in need) – Fundabrinq (children’s statute program) Supporting partner, Master category.
- Aid in educational material production for public schools in partnership with Packaging Institute.
- Senai: Trainee programs for students (Technical school sponsored by industry).
- Football school for employee’s kids.
- Grêmio Recreativo (Company Recreation Area) for employees and their families.